Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Out of the Box Wounded Warrior Project and Various Charities

Out of the Box opened online in July of 2015 and offers a variety of items from vintage to modern, new to used, with a sprinkling of men's clothing and accessories.  I have a love for old, vintage and unique items and wanted to share that love offering my finds in an online setting.  In the spirit of thinking of others and never knowing how someone might be feeling or what they might be searching for, I decided to offer men's clothing and accessories when I come across something in my travels that I feel is worth sharing.  In keeping with the spirit of thinking of others and giving back, a portion of every sale offered through Out of the Box is donated to a variety of charities with an emphasis on Wounded Warrior Project to remember our dear Veterans to whom we would not enjoy the freedom we do here in America.


Out of the Box, helping those in need through our customers thoughtful purchases, kindness and generosity.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment