Find Relief for Foot, Knee & Back Pain!
In a previous post, I wrote about feet pain and how the heel height of our shoes affects our bodies. In my own search for foot pain relief, I came across Happy Feet Plus: The Web's Biggest Selection of Birkenstock, Birki's, Tatami, Finn Comfort, Footprints, Papillio, Taos and Dansko footwear.
and wanted to share my great find! Happy Feet Plus established in 1985 is Footwear for a Healthier You and offers free shipping on all footwear. Revitalize and rejuvenate with Kenkoh Massage Sandals. As I sit here writing this post this evening, my legs and feet are hurting although it may be from running today, either way, they still hurt. The thought of my feet being massaged, sounds like a little slice of Heaven right about now. Never hearing of Kenkoh sandals until coming across this site, I find according to what I've read, they are regarded as some of the healthiest shoes on earth. Upon further discovery it is the unique design of the shoe that not only provides great arch support but the revitalizing effect of the rubber nodules massaging the foot that makes these shoes so comfortable and a great health benefit to those suffering from Plantar Fascia.
No comments:
Post a Comment