I'm writing again today about Kenkoh Massage Sandals because I'm stuck on finding some comfortable sandals that not only will be great for the summer but will help my constantly sore feet. I'm going to be purchasing some Kenkoh: The Original Japanese Massage Sandal
in the near future and plan to follow up my posts with what I find. So far, what I have read from the reviews, Happy Feet Plus: The Web's Biggest Selection of Birkenstock, Birki's, Tatami, Finn Comfort, Footprints, Papillio, Taos and Dansko footwear not only offers all the previously mentioned brands of shoes, it provides over 2300 customer reviews on the Kenkoh Massage Sandals. I also really like the fact that they offer free shipping on all purchases. The service and attention to the needs of their customers according to customer reviews I have read, makes Happy Feet Plus my new go to for footwear that could possibly alleviate my sore feet pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment