For me, being a single parent is a constant struggle. There is always something that puts a great deal of pressure and worry on me. I know that everyone has worries and struggles but the fact remains that when you are a single parent, you bear the weight alone and it can be very difficult. I am currently getting my son ready for school as I know all parents are. The amount of money it takes to raise a child is certainly more than the child support received and when it comes to additional costs such as getting ready for school the worry builds. My son goes to a private school so there is always a monthly tuition bill on top of the cost of uniforms, shoes, books and school supplies. All things that all parents have to deal with. Whether a private or public school the same amount of money for clothes, shoes and books must be paid out. So much of the financial worry causes sleepless nights which makes for sleepy days. I often wonder if the burden will ever become lighter but for now, I like everyone, must press on
Please share your stories, thoughts, comments and opinions with me my dear readers. We are not alone in these struggles and we can all learn from and help each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment