Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

In making the decision to leave my full-time regular income 9-5 job so that I could be more physically present for my son, I've added great challenge into my life because I now have to rely on my own abilities to pave a work or "job" course that will pay enough to cover my debts and provide a good life for my son and myself.  I've always been a free-spirit going against the grain to make my way.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's me.  I occasionally will come across a story of a single mom who shares her story of how she struggled to make ends meet and worked 4 jobs and then came up with an idea and boom she's a millionaire.  I often wonder, HOW did she get there?  The beginning and the end of the story is shared but what about the middle?  We are never told the answer to the most important question that I have and I'm sure others ask as well, HOW.  HOW did she do what she did to get where she is? 

No comments:

Post a Comment