Translate

Monday, November 16, 2015

Change Starts With Our Own Selves. Each One of Us As Individuals

In light of the most recent sad events of terrorism in Paris, I reflect on how precious life is.  Here one minute.  Gone the next.  All we ever have is the moment we are in.  We all have a choice on how we will live those moments.  I believe in the good of man.  I try to look for the good in everyone.  I believe it has to be in there somewhere in each and every one of us because God only creates good and beautiful things.  It is our free will that causes us to go astray.  If we would all just stop in the moment we are in and realize the precious gift we have been given-life what a beautiful world this would be.  Focusing on good.  Only brings more good.  Each and every one of us has the power to change the world because it starts with our own selves.  How we choose to live and conduct ourselves is ours and ours alone.  We can only control our own selves.  Looking inward instead of outward, we have the strength and power inside of ourselves to do good.  It starts with us.  I strongly believe that if we as a whole would look inside ourselves and not at what our neighbor is doing, saying or believing, in other words, live and let live.. we would find peace within ourselves, our homes and our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment